Man there’s some weirdos out there. And after a wander through the search terms that people use to reach my blog, it seems some of them aren’t so very far away. You’re not one of them, are you? Of course not, you’re way too smart. And because I know you’re curious too, here’s a list of some of the oddest search terms I’ve seen around here the past few days:
1. HR Halloween ‘unhuman’ resources – it’s getting close to that time of year again folks
2. Zombie HR – see number 1
3. Stop doing things in the post room – yes seriously, please stop. I mean sending letters and stuff is so last century
4. Doug and Voldemort – we’re best buds
5. Homer Simpson’s certificate of excellence – we’re biiiig on employee recognition
6. Razzle magazine big potatoes no teeth – OK you got me – I have no idea
7. Modern gyms suck – nuff said
8. Cyclists tongue out – I’m good with this one, we should all stick our tongues out more
9. Running mummies – I’m unsure if this is about mums getting some exercise and/or halloween – maybe it’s both?
10. We’re outta here – this seems like a good place to stop
How about you – had any weirdos drop by lately?